Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Assessment and Marking Policy – 2022
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy – 2021
- Behaviour and Discipline (inc Anti-Bullying) Policy – 2021
- Behaviour Policy: Covid-19 Addendum – 2020
- Charging and Remissions Policy – 2021
- Complaints Policy – 2022
- Computing and Online Safety Policy – 2021/22
- English Policy – 2017
- Equality Scheme and Action Plan – 2015 to 2019
- Equal Opportunities Policy – 2017
- Health and Safety Policy: Covid-19 Addendum – 2020
- Mathematics Policy – 2021
- Medical Needs (Supporting Children With) Policy – 2020
- Medication in School (Administration of) Policy – 2020
- Parents’ Code of Conduct – 2017
- Privacy Notice – 2018
- Progression in Calculations Policy – 2022
- Relationships, Health and Sex Education (RHSE) Policy – 2021
- Religious Education (RE) and Collective Worship Policy – 2020
- Remote Learning Policy – 2020
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – 2022
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy – 2021
- Uniform Policy – 2022
For admissions information and arrangements, please see our Admissions page.
We are required to publish financial information, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, stating how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more:
St. Gerard’s Catholic Primary School has no individuals earning over £100,000.
View our school’s financial data on the government’s Schools Financial Benchmarking website, and see how it compares with other similar schools and establishments: